The New Definition AC Comfort Plus has adopted the unique GMA / Hydrogel copolymer hioxifilcon A. It possesses advanced hydration properties that allow the lens to retain 99% of its moisture throughout its wearing period. The comfort Plus lens is capable of retaining its dimensions, its structural integrity, and its oxygen permeability from the first hour of wear to the last; the lens will not shrink, tighten, or change shape on the eye, guaranteeing a comfortable, flexible, and stable wear throughout the day.
Furthermore, the Definition AC Comfort Plus's unique non-ionic material resists ocular deposits, keeping the lens clean and free of unhealthy protein deposits. Within the blister, the lens rests in a proprietary formulation of emollient and comfort agents which enhances the ease of handling the lens and helps the lens stabilize within the tear film of the wearer.
The proprietary packaging buffer is unsurpassed in its buffering capacity and mildness; allowing the lens to deliver full performance upon opening the package.
Additional benefits include:
- Improved visual acuity, especially in moderate to high prescriptions
- Enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Can correct astigmatism up to one diopter
- Superb comfort and wetness, ideal for relieving dry eye symptoms
- Proprietary lens design reinforces lens structure for easier handling
- BASE CURVE: 8.6MM / DIAMETER: 14.2MM
- HIOXIFILCON A, 59% WATER
- POWER RANGE: +4.00D TO -10.00D (.50D STEPS ABOVE +4.00D AND -6.00D)
- CONVENIENT 6-PACKS FOR EASE OF DISPOSABILITY